UTOPIA SUMMER CAMP 2019
For kids from 4 to 15 years old
It´s a true life experience!
Horses as the center of the relationship between child and nature.
With more than 20 years of experience in Summer Camps in Colombia and the U.S.A; we offer high quality, fun, and comprehensive recreational services for children who love horses, nature, and art. In our Camp, we provide opportunities for children to discover the value in taking care of others, of their environment, fostering relationships through games, activities, and projects that will challenge their creative abilities and their intelligence.
A spiritual and emotional experience that teaches us the meaning of relationships, communication and empathy with horses. Utopia is fun-filled learning environment where children will have unforgettable experiences and create lasting long relationships with others.
In our camp children will:
- Strengthen their socio-emotional abilities through team-playing.
- Become more aware about the environment, coexisting and experiencing it in a magical and fun way, interacting with horses in the heart of nature.
- Acquire independence, memory, attention and logical thinking skills by learning and playing chess as well as engaging in a variety of artistic projects, at their developmentally appropriate level.
Skill Levels: Beginners, Intermediate and advanced.
- Pony Club «The Galops».
Filed Trips, Gymkhanas games, Pony Competitions and picnics.
- Show Jumping
Chess: Organization, sequencing, problem solving and cognitive stamina. Ability to sustain and shift attention. Focusing and processing speed. Emotional regulation and tolerance to frustration.
Self-monitoring and self-regulation.
Arts: Creative projects inspired in Reggio Emilia´s Philosophy. Four equestrian projects developed through fun art activities inspired in equestrian culture. Diverse spaces enriched with amazing materials that enhance learning through the creation of beautiful environments.
1 child $ 100, 2 or more $150.
One-time fee. Not refundable.
Save money when prepaying from 2 to 8 weeks.
Includes: Lunch, horses & ponies, field trips, horse shows, t-shirt, & all materials.
Bring 2 snacks.
Mornings / Afternoon
Daily Rate $ 85
Before & After Care
8:00 – 9:00 $ 40 per week
8:00 – 17:00 $ 60 per week
8:00 – 18:00 $ 70 per week
- Registration Fees are NON refundable.
- Weekly fees paid in advance are refundable 30 days prior to the start of the Camp.
All bookings for more than two weeks must be paid before the camp starts
Bookings of 1 week, the fee must be paid the Friday before the start of the following session (if paying on a weekly basis)
Absent Days & Aftercare
Absent days will NON be refunded.
A late fee will be charge if coming to pick up after 3:10 pm.
* NO VIDEO GAMES ARE ALLOW AT CAMP!
* ANY BOARD GAME OR TOYS TO SHARE ARE WELCOME!